South Patrick Shores is another beautiful area in Brevard County, Florida. It considered as a census-designated place and part of the Palm Bay–Melbourne–Titusville Metropolitan Statistical Area.
It is one of the best places to live in Florida. many retirees live in the town.
Things to know about South Patrick Shores.
|• Total||2.9 sq mi (7.4 km2)|
|• Land||1.4 sq mi (3.7 km2)|
|• Water||1.4 sq mi (3.6 km2)|
|Elevation||13 ft (4 m)|
|• Density||2,100/sq mi (790/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1867209[|
According to the 2000 census, there are 8,913 people living in South Patrick Shores. It comprises 2,668 families and 3,563 households.
Other important figures:
- the median resident age is 46.3 years.
- It also has an estimated median household income of $79,019 in 2019.
- the per capita income was $44,295 in 2019.
- 2.8% of the population lived below the poverty line according to 2019 data.
- the average family size was 2.89.
- average household size was 2.50.
- 321 is the area code commonly used in the area
Areas surrounding the area
- Satellite Beach
- Merritt Beach, Banana River
- Patrick Space Force Base
- Atlantic Ocean
Population density is 2,855 people per square mile.